Business Relations explained easily
The simulation VALUE MANAGER is an efficient method to teach and develop business understanding. The competition based business simulation teaches economical knowledge and entrepreneurial thinking.
In this business simulation several teams (companies) compete at the world market. Their task is to lead their companies into success and to increase the value of the company.
The simulation focuses mainly on planning and decision making in a company.
Your participants benefit from
- Reinforcing the entrepreneurial thinking in a global environment
- Experiencing the impact of strategic management on the success
- Getting to know the influencing factors for growth, sales, product development, production and finance
- Learning to keep an eye on the whole company making decisions
- Being able to read and analyze budgets and reports as well as to understand the financial structure of the company
- Encouraging team work
You might also be interested in…
Global Strategy is a General Management Simulation used to impart economical know-how and entrepreneurial solutions. In small groups the participants compete against each other at the global market. They have to consider many aspects in order to lead their company to success. >>> Learn more